You can get information about Allu Arjun net worth, biography, wife, age, height, and weight in this article. Indian actor Allu Arjun has an estimated net worth of $47 million (about 370 crores rupees).
Allu Arjun is without a doubt the first actor who comes to mind and the one that everyone associated with South Asian cinema. Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo, his most recent release, is one of Telugu cinema’s or Tollywood’s highest-grossing films with more than 200 Crores in revenue.
On April 8, 1982, Allu Arjun, often known as the Stylish Star, was born in Chennai. He received his schooling at Chennai’s St. Patrick’s College.
We’ll talk about Allu Arjun’s profession, possessions, home, movies, and net worth in this post. Allu Arjun originally intended to become an animator, but he later changed his mind and chose to become an actor instead.
He debuted as a child artist in the 1985 film Vijetha, which launched his career. He made his acting debut as an adult in the 2003 film Gangotri. Allu Arjun’s performance earned him multiple honors, and the movie was a success.
His breakthrough came with the release of Arya in 2004 and Bunny in 2005, which turned him into a rock sensation and a superstar.
The two films were huge commercial successes. Since then, he has experimented with a range of roles in films of different genres. Although the title of his future film has not yet been decided, it will be an action drama thriller under Sukumar’s direction.
|Net Worth:||$47 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees:||Rs. 370 Crore INR|
|Salary:||32 Crore +|
|Monthly Income:||3 Crore +|
|Date of Birth:||April 8, 1982|
|Height:||1.67 M (5′ 4”)|
|Weight:||69 Kg or 152 lbs|
Allu Arjun Net Worth 2023
The amount of Allu Arjun's net worth is reportedly Rs. 370 Crores by Desimartini, a reputable firm. It is around $47 million. 32 crores of rupees are estimated to be his yearly income. The royalties he receives from movies, brand sponsorships, etc., decide his income. He also owns Hyderabad's "800 Jubilee" nightclub.
|Net Worth (2023)||$47 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||370 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||3 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||32 Crore +|
He demands Rs. 10 crores for each film. Some of the companies he has sponsored include Lot Mobile, Red Bus, Colgate Max Fresh, and Parle Agro Frooti. He demands 3 crores for each brand endorsement.
Also Read: Ram Charan Net Worth
Allu Arjun Assets
CARS: He recently spent 2.50 crores on a Range Rover Vogue. Moreover, he sells an Audi A7 for Rs. 86 Lacs, a vanity van at Rs. 7 Crores, a BMW X5 worth Rs. 80 Lacs, a Jaguar XJL worth Rs. 1.20 Crores, and a Jaguar XJ. He also has a company in Hyderabad. His lavish home is reported to be worth $100 million.
- Range Rover
- Hummer H2
- Jaguar XJ L
- Volvo XC90 T8 Excellence
- Mercedes GLE 350d
- BMW X6m
- Falcon Vanity Van
Awards and Recognitions
- He has received two Nandi Awards and five Filmfare Awards South.
- His annual income of Rs. 16 Crores earned him a spot on the 2018 Celebrity List in Forbes India Magazine.
- Personal Life:
Allu Arjun is the grandson of Allu Ramalingaiah, a well-known comedian in the Telugu cinema industry, who is affectionately referred to as “Bunny” by his followers and the Telugu public.
Bunny is the child of producer Allu Aravind, one of the most important figures in TFI and a major player in the production business. Bunny’s uncle, megastar Chiranjeevi, and the two families have a strong relationship.
Bunny married Sneha Reddy in 2011; they have two children together, Allu Ayan and Allu Arha.
At the age of three, Bunny made his acting debut in Chiranjeevi’s Vijetha. He was also featured as a young artist in Swathi Muthyam. Before making his debut as a lead actor in Gangotri in 2003, he was then seen in a special appearance in Chiru’s Daddy.
The biggest break of the actor’s career came in 2004 with the release of Arya, which also made Sukumar aware of TFI. Desamuduru, which came out in 2007, was another significant film in his career since it made him the first Tollywood actor to develop a six-pack.
Bunny has generally been one of Tollywood most dependable actors, and his movies consistently succeed in entertaining the audience. The actor reached new heights with Pushpa, which was released in 2021, becoming a household name throughout India.
Also Read: Sai Pallavi Net Worth
Brands used by Allu Arjun
India’s highest-paid actor is Allu Arjun. In addition to endorsing several brands, he utilizes items from well-known companies. The table below lists the goods that Allu Arjun utilized.
|Face wash for face||Lancome Face Wash|
|Face wash for eyes||Mene & Moy|
|Face Cream||Makari Classic Night Treatment Skin Cream|
|Beard Shampoo Wash and Conditioner||Comfy Mate|
Allu Arjun Diet plan:
- Morning/Breakfast: Low-fat milk and four eggs.
- Lunch:5 chapatis, grilled veggies, protein, and salad.
- Dinner: Allu Arjun eats soup, chicken or fish, and two egg whites.
Some Other Facts
- He goes by the moniker Bunny.
- His kin includes Chiranjeevi and Ram Charan.
- In Kerala, Allu Arjun enjoys a sizable following. In fact, because of this, he has been given the nickname “Mallu Arjun” for his name.
- All of Allu Arjun’s movies have Malayalam dubs.
- Allu Arjun enjoys taking pictures. He sees it as a stress release.
- Since he was a little child, Allu has been practicing gymnastics. Because of this, he excels at all of his feats.
- He admires his uncle Chiranjeevi a great deal. He has seen his blockbuster film Indra about 15 times for this reason.
- He delivered an impassioned statement following the 2015 Chennai floods, demonstrating his intense affection for the city.
- Every birthday, he invites kids with mental disabilities to his party. This demonstrates his charitable nature.
- He has claimed that he learned how to use a keyboard in an effort to woo ladies.
We wish Allu the best of luck in all of his next pursuits. May he keep winning hearts all throughout the world.