This page contains information about Arijit Singh Net Worth, Biography, age, wife, height, weight, and more. Arijit Singh, an Indian Singer with a Net Worth of $7 Million (Rs. 57 Crores in rupees), is considered the strongest form of magic.
His voice is currently considered the most soulful, melodious, and heart-touching in the country. Arijit Singh is the man behind this.
Arijit Singh has gained a large fan base in a short time, just for his beautiful voice. He is currently one of our best singers.
We will be discussing Mr. Arijit Singh’s profession, his career trajectory, which has been accelerating, as well as his total net worth. AMusician, vocalist, composer, music producer, recording artist, music programmer, and live performer Arijit Singh is all of these things.
Arijit Singh sings primarily in Hindi and Bengali but he also has songs in other Indian languages. This is why he’s considered to be the most popular singer in our country. He is one of the highest-paid singers in the country, with such huge responsibility and hard work.
Arijit Singh Net Worth
Arijit’s net worth is estimated at around 7 million dollars, which is about 57 crores in Indian currency. He charges 8-10 lacs for each song in movies.
He is regarded as the Bollywood performer with the most bankability, and a 100% growth in his net worth is very likely. Singh is a high-tax payer, and despite his wealth, he doesn’t shirk his duties.
He charges 1.5 crores for an hour-long performance. Arijit runs an NGO called “Let There Be Light”, which helps the BPL communities. He has also performed in various charity life-in concert shows.
|Net Worth (2023)||$7 Million|
|Net Worth In Indian Rupees||57 Crore INR|
|Monthly Income And Salary||Rs. 0.5 Crore +|
|Yearly Income||Rs. 8 Crore +|
Arijit Singh Net Worth Summary
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||Rs. 57 Crores INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2022||Rs. 50 Crores INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2021||Rs. 46 Crores INR|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2020||Rs. 40 Crores INR|
Arijit Singh Assets
Now let’s take a closer look at the assets that he has:
- house: Arijit’s house is located in Navi Mumbai, India. His house is valued at approximately Rs. 8 crores.
- Cars: His collection of luxury cars includes Hummer Range Rover and Mercedes – Benz, each costing around 1 to 2 crores.
Also Read: Ram Charan Net Worth
Average Earnings – Remuneration:
|Remuneration for one Show||Rs. 50 lacs|
|Average Remuneration / Song||Rs. 10 lacs|
|Personal Investments||Rs. 12 Crores|
Here are the details of Arijit Singh’s net worth, including his Approximate Annual Earnings over the past few years:
|2023||Rs. 8 Crores|
|2022||Rs. 7 Crores|
|2021||Rs. 6 Crores|
|2020||Rs. 5 Crores|
|2019||Rs. 4 Crores|
|2018||Rs. 3 Crores|
Dependency on Arijit Singh’s Net Worth:
Celebrities, their earnings are heavily dependent on the fan base. Arijit Singh is a popular composer & singer in the film industry.
In addition to singing, Mr. Singh also works as a music composer, live performer, and music producer. We can therefore be confident that Arijit’s net worth will continue to grow in the future.
About Arijit Singh:
You might know a few things about Arijit Singh that are listed below. Born in West Bengal, India on April 25, 1987. Arijit’s mother is Bengali, and his father is Punjabi. It is from here that he learned the languages, and he sings in both Bengali and Hindi.
In 2014, Arijit married Koel Roe who was his childhood friend. It is his second marriage. He was previously married to Koyel Sing and divorced in 2013.
Arijit studied Indian Classical Music with Rajendra Prasad Hazari, and Tabla with Dhirendra Prasad Hazari. Birendra Prasad Hazari taught him pop music. In his early days, he learned from his family. His maternal grandmother sang and his maternal aunt was a trained singer of Indian classical music.
Singh responded in an interview that he was a badminton player, a film buff, a writer, and a documentarian. Singh is not known for giving many interviews, despite his soulful voice.
Also Read: Lil Baby Net Worth
|Name in Hindi||अरिजीत सिंह|
|Age||34 years old (2023)|
|Official Twitter Handel|
|Birth Date||25 April 1987|
|Birth Place||Jiaganj Azimganj|
|Spouse:||Koel Roy (m. 2014), Ruprekha Banerjee (m. 2013–2013)|
|Estimated Net Worth in 2023||57 Crore INR|
|Height:||(approx. ): 5′ 6″|
|Weight:||(approx. Weight (approx.|
|Body measurements||(approx. ): 40″ at the chest, 32″ at the waist, and 12″ at the biceps|
Family, Caste & Wife
Arijit was raised in a Punjabi family. Aditi Singh was a housewife who died of a cerebral ischemic stroke at AMRI Hospital, Dhakuria in Kolkata, on 19 May 2021.
His father, a LIC agent was also a victim. She was 52 when she died. She was admitted to the hospital with COVID-19 symptoms, but on 17 May 2021, she tested negative.
He has a sister named Amrita Singh.
He was married twice. Ruprekha Banerjee was his first wife. She was a finalist on the reality show Fame Gurukul. They were married in 2013.
The marriage did not last long. In 2014, he married Koyel Singh who was Arijit’s childhood sweetheart. Arijit Singh was married to Koyel Singh twice.
The couple have three children. Two sons. One of his sons is named Jul. A step-daughter, from Koyel’s first marriage.
Arijit worked with music directors Pritam, Shankar-Ehsan-Loy, and Vishal before. Ghulam Ali is his favorite singer. Jagjit Sing and Mehdi Hassan are also on the list.
Mithoon composed his first song, “Phir Mohabbat”, from the movie Murder-2. The song became a huge hit. His popularity increased when “Tum ho ho” was released from the film Aashiqui – 2.
Arijit became the star of music and singing after this song. Singh’s Tamil debut was in 2015 with “Neeye vaazhkai Inanna” (from the film Pugazh). He loves to travel by public transport, even though he has a luxurious car.
We wish Arijit Singh an amazing year with many achievements, good health, and lots of love. May he always win and grow in his net worth!
- He was arrested in September 2013 for assaulting a reporter when the journalist asked about his divorce from wife Koyel. Arijit Singh claimed that he had only assaulted the camera and not the cameraman because the latter did not stop filming even after Arijit asked him to. Later, the Behrampore CJM Court gave him bail.
- In May 2016, he published a letter asking Salman Khan to keep his (Arijit’s) version “Jag Ghoomeya”, in the film Sultan. He deleted the message a few moments later. It seems that the Star Guild Award Function of 2014 was the cause for their enmity. Salman was giving Arijit the award after he had performed “Prem Ratan Dhan Payo.” Arijit received the award. Salman Khan might have been offended when Arijit said “Aap Logo ne Toh Sula Diya” on stage.
- The movie Badrinath Ki Dulhania won the award for Best male playback singer “Roke Na Ruke Naina” in 2018.
- Best Male Playback Singer “Ae Dil Hai Mushkil”, of the film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, in 2017.
- Best Male Playback singer “Sooraj dooba hain” for the movie Roy, 2016.
- Best Male Playback Singer Award “Tum Hi Ho”, for the movie Aashiqui 2 (2014)
- Best Male Playback Singer for “Kesariya”, from the movie Brahmastra Part One: Shiva in 2023
National Film Award
- Best Male Playback Singer Award for “Binte Dil”, a song from the film “Padmaavat” (2019).
|Food:||Maacher Jhol, Mishti and Alu Posto|
|Actor:||Salman Khan with Akshay Kumar and Manoj Bajipayee|
|Actresses:||Priyanka and Deepika Padukone,|
|Singers:||Lata Mangeshkar, Mohammed Rafi, Ghulam Ali, Jagjit Singh, Mehdi Hassan, Ustad Rashid Ali Khan, Ustad Amzad Ali Khan, KK|
|Cricketer:||Sachin, Lance Klusener Sourav, Ganguly and Jonty Rhodes|
|Football player:||Lionel Messi and Thomas Muller|
|Badminton Player||Saina Nehwal,|
- Shahrukh Khan originally wanted Atif Aslam to sing “Gerua”, a song from the film Dilwale.
- He founded an NGO called “Let There Be Light” which helps the poor.
- He is also a badminton and documentary writer.
- He claims to be a movie fanatic.
- His favorite teams are Brazil and Argentina.
- Coldplay, a band he loves, is also his favorite.
- He adored performing the song “Mitwaa” from the movie Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna (2006) when he was a teenager.
- In 2015, he made his directorial debut with the Bengali feature “Bhalobasar Rojnamcha”. This is a collection of seven short movies.
- The film “Sa” was screened as Arijit Singh’s debut as a filmmaker at the International Film Festival of India. The film was acted by his son Jul.
- Arijit Singh, when asked if he owned a car in an interview, replied that he did not and still uses public transportation to get to work.
- Arijit Singh said once that if ever he had the chance to go back in time he’d love to sing with Kishore.
- He once said that he felt claustrophobic listening to his songs.
- T-Pain is accused of stealing Arijit’s “Tum Hi Ho”, from the film Aashiqui 2.
Arijit Singh’s net worth is approximately $7 million (Rs57 crore).
Arijit Singh, born 25 April 1987, is currently 35 years old.
Arijit Singh’s salary is estimated to be Rs 8 Crore per year.
Arijit Singh’s height is 1.68 m (5′ 6″)
The wife of Arijit Singh is Koel (m.) Roy.